Finish Your Basement in Columbus, OH, With Help from the Pros at 1-800-USA-HOME.com
The decision to finish your basement is a momentous one, and fortunately, the basement finishing pros from 1-800-USA-HOME.com in Columbus, Ohio, can help ensure that you get the most out of your investment. We are an official franchisee installer of Owens Corning products, and as such, are the only company in the area that’s trained and authorized to install the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™, which can be used to finish your basement over the course of just a short two-week time span. The Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ is designed and engineered specifically for the basement environment, where the possibility for moisture damage presents a special concern.
By choosing to finish your basement with this innovative product, you will be creating a cozy, welcoming environment that will serve your family well for years. Specific features include:
- Durable, dent-resistant wall panels that can be removed to gain access to plumbing, wiring, and your home’s foundation
- Proven resistance to the growth of mildew and mold* with breathable walls that (unlike lumber and drywall) let air and moisture pass through
- Built-in insulation that greatly reduces heat transfer
- Noise reduction coefficient (NRC) of 0.95, making for excellent acoustics
- Trim components that can be used to run and conceal wiring for TVs, speakers, computers, telephones, etc.
The Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ also comes backed by a lifetime limited transferable warranty**, further justification as why you should use it to finish your basement as opposed to a conventional material like drywall.
For additional information, contact 1-800-USA-HOME.com, a professional basement finish contractor serving Columbus, OH.
* While the materials and design of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.
** See actual warranty for details.