Basement Remodeling Company Serving Columbus, OH
At 1-800-USA-HOME.com, remodeling a basement in Columbus, Ohio, normally takes us only about two weeks. That is because we use the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™, a non-drywall product that is designed specifically for the basement environment. 1-800-USA-HOME.com is, in fact, an official franchise of Owens Corning, and the biggest such franchise in Central Ohio. Only through an Owens Corning franchise like ours will you be able to purchase the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ for the purpose of remodeling your basement.
In addition to taking only about two weeks to install, the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ has a number of advantages over drywall. For example, it:
- Is mold- and mildew-resistant*
- Has a stain-resistant fabric surface
- Doesn’t dent, scuff, or crumble
- Can be removed panel by panel for easy access to plumbing, electrical wires, and the home’s foundation
- Absorbs sound with a noise reduction coefficient (NRC) of 0.95, giving it excellent acoustics
- Features built-in insulation for year-round comfort and energy bill savings
- Creates far less mess than drywall when used for basement remodeling projects
Also unlike drywall, the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ comes backed by a Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty**.
Contact 1-800-USA-HOME.com in Columbus, OH, if you’d like to learn more about the advantages to using the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ for basement remodeling.
* While the materials and design of the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.
** See actual warranty for details, limitations, and requirements.