Basement Systems for Homes in Columbus, OH Installed by 1-800-USA-HOME.com
1-800-USA-HOME.com installs one of the finest basement systems available in Columbus, OH – namely, the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™. Designed specifically for the basement living environment, the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ offers a number of practical benefits unavailable with conventional drywall. For example, it:
- Takes about two weeks to install. Finishing or renovating a basement with drywall can take as long as two months. Our innovative basement systems take a fraction of the time to install, allowing you and your family to enjoy the new basement sooner.
- Has built-in insulation. The Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ offers superior thermal performance and excellent acoustics. With an R-value of 11, it will keep your basement well insulated throughout the year.
- Resists the growth of mold. It is a breathable product that naturally lets moisture pass through, reducing the chances for mold growth.*
- Allows easy access to wiring, plumbing, and your home’s foundation. Removable walls and trim components provide convenient access in the event of a pipe leak or electrical problem.
- It has been certified by third party labs. Unlike most other basement systems, the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ has undergone rigorous testing by ICC-ES for flammability, thermal, acoustic, and stability performance. It also complies with the International Residential Code.
To learn more about the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ and why it is the preferred choice over drywall and other, lesser basement systems, contact 1-800-USA-HOME.com in Columbus, OH, today.
*While the materials and design of the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.