Need to Remodel Your Basement in Columbus, Ohio? Team up with 1-800-USA-HOME.com
Why remodel your basement in Columbus, Ohio, with traditional lumber and drywall when you could remodel it using the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™? This product, which is available exclusively through authorized Owens Corning franchisees like 1-800-USA-HOME.com, is designed specifically to handle the rigors of the basement environment. Its breathable walls allow air and moisture to pass right through, greatly reducing the chance for mold growth.* Whether you want to remodel your basement for the purpose of converting it into a family fun room, an in-home theater, a home office, or a workout studio, the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ is the optimal product to use.
Other reasons to use the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ to remodel your basement in Columbus include the fact that it:
- Has durable stain- and dent-resistant walls that are conveniently removable for easy access to your plumbing, electrical wiring, and foundation walls
- Features built-in R-Value insulation for superior year-round comfort
- Can normally be installed in just about two weeks’ time by an authorized Owens Corning installer, like 1-800-USA-HOME.com
- Creates less mess and disruption than drywall during installation
- Comes backed by a Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty**
For more information on why it’s best to remodel your basement with the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™, contact 1-800-USA-HOME.com in Columbus, Ohio, today.
* While the materials and design of the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.
** See actual warranty for details.