What to Expect when finishing your basement
What to Expect with the Owens Corning Basement Finishing System
- Welcome Call – Congratulations for making the decision to have us remodel your basement!
- Lending Agreement – Our finance manager will detail the lending agreement with you.
- Pre-Installation Walk Through – Our production department will walk through your home to ensure that the scope of work to be performed meets your expectations.
- Compliance – We will meet local building codes.
- Installation Appointment – You will receive an installation date and our certified installers are committed only to your project to make sure we meet our project deadline.
- Installation Begins – Our certified installers will review the construction process with you and will treat your home with respect and integrity.
- Installation Completion – Your project manager will provide you updates and be your partner through the installation project.
- Final Walk Through – Once the installation is completed, the project manager will have a final walk through with you to make sure that everything is up to the standards that exceed your expectations. Download a Punch List to review any concerns.
- Warranty Registration – Your Lifetime Limited Warranty will be reviewed by your project manager.
- Customer Satisfaction Survey – We welcome feedback from our customers. Please complete the Customer Satisfaction Survey provided in your project packet.