Basement Finishing- Benefits
Owens Corning™ vs. Traditional Finishing Methods
BASEMENT FINISHING SYSTEM™
- Quick, clean installation in two weeks.
- Easy access to foundation and wiring.
- Durable, dent and stain resistant walls.
- Acoustic and thermal insulation built in.
- Built to resist moisture, mold and mildew.*
- Lifetime Limited Warranty**
TRADITIONAL FINISHING METHODS
- Household activities disrupted for weeks while undergoing basement construction.
- No access to foundation or wiring without demolition of drywall.
- Walls easily dented, punctured or damaged.
- Acoustic control and insulation must be added.
- Materials not designed for basements. Susceptible to mold, mildew, warping, rotting and water damage.
- May offer no warranty
* While the materials and design of the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.
** See actual warranty for details.
[ View More ]